- 1 Bunch coriander washed and cut
- 1/2 cup mint leaf (pudina)
- 2 cloves garlic (lasuan)
- 2 green chillies (Hari Mirchi)
- 1/4 teaspoon black salt (Kala namak)
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin seeds (jeera)
- 1/4 Teaspoon salt (namak)
- 1 teaspoon lime juice (nimbus ka ras)
- 3-4 spoons of water
- 10-12 Peanuts (mumfail) (Optional) if you want your chutney to be thick
- green mangoes (kachi Kerri) (Optional)
STEPS TO MAKE CHUTNEY
- Put all ingredients into the grinder and grind all ingredients
- you can eat this chutney with parathas, pakoras, and samosas. etc.
- Refrigerate the chutney and you can enjoy it for 3 to 4 days.
You must log in to post a comment.